LET'S HAVE COFFEE AND DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS
Are you planning to buy a house this month, next year or after 5 years? Let us have coffee, discuss your options, and set up your goal.
Saving for a down payment can seem like an overwhelming task if you're on a tight budget.
The idea of goal setting involves establishing specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-targeted.
It's no different than setting a goal to lose weight or get a college degree or excel at your job. They all take determination. But when it comes to buying a home and getting together the money required, there are tricks and tips you can use to make it easier and make that goal achievable.
1. Make a plan and write it down.
2. Make some cuts.
3. Let someone else help you budgeting.
4. Look for ways to make extra money.
5. Cook your dinner and give up your restaurant habit.
6. Improve your credit score.
7. Save into your RRSP and benefit from first time home buying plan.