10 Tips For First-Time Home Buyers
1. Review your credit score and credit report.
2. Get pre-approved for a mortgage.
3. Figure out how much home you can afford.
4. Decide on the neighbourhood and property type.
5. Find a real estate agent. Start shopping for a home with your agent
6. Once you find a property that you like, make an offer. Consider including conditions to protect yourself.
7. Get a home inspection to make sure the home is in good shape.
8. Get an appraisal done on your property, initiated by your lender.
9. Shop for home insurance.
10.Sign the final paperwork at your real estate lawyer's office to close the sale.
Congratulations on buying a home!
I have a passion for assisting clients with various real estate needs. I am a trusted and well trained professional who strives to provide you with the best solution.
Clients are impressed by the dedication and effort I put into making sure that they receive top quality service and amazing results.
Discover why I love real estate and why I am the best choice for you.