6 Easy Steps to Buy Your First Home
Thursday Dec 03rd, 2020Share
6 Easy Steps To Buy Your First Home
1. Find what you can afford
* Put finances in order
* Get a pre-approved by a mortgage broker
2. Plan and learn
* House type
* Get help from Realtor
* Visit the builder sales center with your Realtor to negotiate on your behalf and work on your best interest.
* Ask your Realtor to provide you Comparative Market Analysis before putting an offer.
* Put in a qualified offer.
5. Get a Mortgage
* Plan with your broker to decide what options work best for you.
6. Move in
* Possession day - your Realtor will give you home keys!
Reach out if you have any questions about the housing market.
We are here to help - Suprerior Service Agent
Maricel Kharrat - Real Esatate Advisor
Stay safe everyone!